Sip, Savor & Shop
The Clifton Main Street Program invites you to Sip, Savor, and Shop in historic downtown Clifton. Saturday, November 8, 2014, from 6-9 p.m. Clifton will be spotlighting Texas wineries to offer wine lovers an exciting fun wine tasting experience.
Celebrate Fall with an evening of shopping while sampling a variety of Texas wines and dining on local food venues’ best fare. Live music from Classie Ballou will set the mood. Holiday shoppers will also be able to find one-of-a-kind gifts in the antique malls, art galleries and specialty shops while enjoying the atmosphere of a small town. Unique wines make great gifts and will be available by our wineries.
Tickets for $35 are on sale now through this website and at participating retailers. More details will follow as plans are made for our evening of “sipping and swirling” downtown.
Only a limited number of tickets available at the door!
PURCHASE NOW TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT!
Register and pick up your commemorative wine glass & plate from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Clifton Classic Chassis Auto Museum, 406 W. 5th St., prior to enjoying your progressive wine & food tasting experience. Parking will be available at the Auto Museum.
What is the “Clifton Swirl”??
The Clifton Swirl will be held in downtown Clifton on Saturday, November 8, 2014 from 6-9 p.m.
- Wineries holding personal wine tastings
- In different downtown retail businesses
- With appetizers furnished by the area’s finer food venues
- Great music!
- Opportunity to enjoy wine, food, and great shopping with great friends
Tickets $35 include:
- Commemorative wine glass
- Commemorative plate
- Tasting of different fine wines
- Coupled with an opportunity to purchase additional wine from the wineries by the glass or bottle
- Paired with appetizers at each business establishment